The link above will take you to locally sourced restaurants all over Oahu listed by cuisine and categories, hosted by Slow Foods Oahu. ALL of our favorites are on this list, as well as many more we haven’t even tried yet.
Ko Olina Restaurant Recommendations
- Monkey Pod – Peter Merriman is an original “Hawaii Regional Cuisine” chef – in the town center. Great Happy Hour 3-5:30pm.
- Roy’s at the Ko Olina Golf Club – another original Hawaiian Regional Chef and one of our real favorites for Happy Hour 3-5pm. Famous for dinner, they are at the Ko Olina Golf Club across the street from the Beach Villas.
- Longhi’s at the Marriott Beach Club – Go to beach and turn left on the walkway. This used to be a favorite in Maui and at Ala Moana mall in Honolulu. Now their only location is in Ko Olina. Mixed reviews but we hope they will fix this and get back up to speed.
- The Four Seasons Oahu restaurants are very good (but expensive!). Go to the beach walkway and turn right. Call to learn what specials they offer for Happy Hour and regular dining, which seem to change with the seasons.
- If you can handle the noise and chaos and want a “themed” meal with your children, here’s the link to Disney dining. Ama Ama is often mentioned by guests as a nice setting and meal. Disney is right next door – turn right at the gate of the beach walkway.
- Island Vintage Coffee is in the Ko Olina Town center (maybe a 10-15 minute walk) and opens at 6:30am. Excellent coffee and eats!
- Pizza Corner in the town center
- Island Market is also in the town center and a great choice for quick grocery items, super Deli for salads and sandwiches, and reasonably priced wines and spirits.